We’re looking for our next generation of maintenance professionals to keep our large fleet of ultra-modern Embraer 170/175s operating at peak efficiency. From nose to tail, our aircraft maintenance teams work on every aspect of the aircraft. Bring your tools and your talent and become part of one of the strongest safety cultures in the airline industry.
- BE AMONG THE BEST Republic has received the FAA’s Diamond Award of Excellence 20+ times
- GROW YOUR CAREER Opportunities for avionics, RII, Run & Taxi training and more
- QUALITY HEALTHCARE COVERAGE Industry-leading premiums for dental, vision and medical
- SEE THE WORLD Associates receive travel privileges on American, Delta and United as well as up to 50 other air carriers
- INVESTMENT IN YOUR FUTURE Immediate 401(k) vesting and company match
- 3/8 Drive Socket set with 6 and 12 point sockets- 1/8 to 1 ½ INCH
- 1/4 Drive Socket set with 6 and 12 point sockets-1/8 to 9/16 INCH
- Standard wrench set- ¼” to 1 1/8”
- Assorted Screw Driver set
- Hammers – Hard and soft face
- Standard Plier set
- Safety Wire pliers 6 Inch
- Wire Stripper
- Pin Punch and Punch Set
- Pick Set Assorted
- Cordless Drill (Recommended)
- 6 Inch Metal Rule
- Inspection Mirror
- SAE Allen Wrench Set
- Metric Allen Wrench Set
- Toolbox (minimum 3 drawers) or small tool bag, capable of holding and carrying all your tools and withstanding the abuse of day to day line maintenance duties
Republic Airways Holdings Production Controller in Washington, District Of Columbia
At Republic Airways, our mission is to provide a safe, clean and reliable flying experience. We believe this is best accomplished by focusing on our vision, “With the BEST people, products and performance, we will be America’s Regional Airline of choice.” Republic Airways, based in Indianapolis, operates a fleet of 188 Embraer 170/175 aircraft and offers scheduled passenger service with 900 daily flights to 100 cities in 35 U.S. states, Canada, the Caribbean and Central America. The airline provides fixed-fee flights operated under our major airline partner brands of American Eagle, Delta Connection and United Express. Our 10 domiciles include CMH, DCA, EWR, IND, LGA, MCI, MIA, ORD, PHL and PIT. With more than 5,500 talented aviation professionals, Republic Airways is a great place to get your career off the runway!
Enters and documents all repair work completed by maintenance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned to this position as needed.
· Pulls and audits work packages for issue. Adds/removes tasks for mechanics to perform as guided by Maintenance Planning.
· Assists in issuing paperwork for compliance.
· Performs necessary data entry and reporting
· Tracks all original documentation, tallies issued paperwork, proper completion of paperwork and forwarding to Quality Control for auditing/processing.
· Coordinates with Mechanics and Inspection to correct any paperwork returned from quality assurance.
· Coordinates all material and tooling requirements with appropriate areas. Tracks all job cards and/or non-routines requiring materials. Processes all material requirements for routine and non-routine maintenance, engineering orders and fleet campaign directives. Tracks all job cards and/or non-routines requiring tooling.
· Reports production progress on a daily basis.
· Maintains Production Control file cabinet.
· Performs other duties as assigned or required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability necessary to perform this job.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
· Strong Microsoft Excel experience.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· 2 years of experience in supply, production control or data entry.
· Possess working knowledge of Access, material logistics, Maintenance Planning or Production Control.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
REASONING/PROBLEM SOLVING ABILITY
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Makes limited decisions and determines best methods to solve problems by referring to established precedents and policies. Impact of decisions is moderately low.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
o Able to move about the work environment.
o Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, talk and hear.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Work in outdoor weather conditions within an open air hangar occasionally.
Republic Airways is committed to providing qualified applicants and associates reasonable accommodation, when necessary, to enable the individuals to complete the application process and/or perform the essential functions of the job. An applicant and/or associate requiring reasonable accommodation to perform any essential job function, should contact Human Resources.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here at https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf%E2%80%8B .
Selected candidate(s) for hire must complete the following prior to employment: a criminal history report, global screen, drug screen, employment credit report and if applicable, a driving record.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Republic Airways, based in Indianapolis, operates a fleet of about 190 Embraer 170/175 aircraft and offers scheduled passenger service with about 1,000 daily flights to 100 cities in 40 U.S. states, Canada, the Caribbean and Central America. The airline provides fixed-fee flights operated under its major airline partner brands of American Eagle, Delta Connection and United Express. The airline employs about 5,700 aviation professionals. Visit www.rjet.com at http://www.rjet.com/ for more information, follow the Company on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/republicairline/ , Twitter at https://twitter.com/RepublicAirline and YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1IOcelXc92JDhi8sIR9F0Q , and connect on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/republicairline/ or Linkedin at http://www.linkedin.com/company/republic-airways-holdings-inc-/ .
In May 2018, Republic opened the Leadership In Flight Training (LIFT) Academy, a commercial aviation pilot training school in Indianapolis. LIFT uses state-of-the-art training technologies that combine flight, flight simulator, online and in-classroom training. Graduates are guaranteed a job as First Officer at Republic. Learn more at www.flywithlift.com at http://www.flywithlift.com/ .